Raspberry ketone has been used as a natural weight loss supplement since the 1960s, serving millions of people worldwide. Today, it is a viable option for those who want to lose weight in a natural way. It boosts one’s metabolism enabling the body to burn off excess fat. Does the use of raspberry ketone as a means to lose weight have any effects on your health? We look at this vital issue below and also examine ways of avoiding the side effects. It is, however, important to know that not all raspberry ketone supplements have side effects.
A raspberry ketone dosage combined with exercise and a healthy diet will lead you to lose weight naturally. Unfortunately, there are Raspberry Ketone supplements that are manufactured using ingredients that cause side effects. Such products can cause some adverse reactions. Some of those side effects do not result from the raspberry ketone itself but by other components that manufacturers add to the supplement.
The Side Effects
The side effects of taking Raspberry Ketone supplements include:
- Jitteriness. When raspberry ketone includes synephrine, it can cause one to develop jitteriness which causes lack of sleep. When in the body, this substance manipulates the system causing insomnia.
- Increased blood pressure and heartbeat. Since raspberry ketone increases metabolism in the body, many users have registered increased blood pressure. Users have reportedly said that they developed quickened heart beats after consuming this weight loss supplement.
- If you are diabetic, you should consult your doctor before taking raspberry ketone because it may lead to a lower blood sugar level.
- Raspberry ketone also increases body temperature. As you begin taking the supplement, you will experience higher body temperatures than normal which may be a result of increased blood pressure. This is a serious side effect that should be addressed immediately.
- Heart problems. Those with heart problems are advised to be very careful with using raspberry ketone weight loss method because of the adverse effects it can have on their cardiac health.
How to Avoid the Side Effects
- Make sure that the package has an ingredients label. Reading the ingredients label is a sure way to know what is contained in the raspberry ketone product that you are purchasing. It is important to check this before buying so that you can know the effects of the supplement. Knowing what’s inside every bottle will help to avoid supplements that have ingredients that cause side effects.
- Take the recommended dosage. Many people make a mistake of taking too much ketone than prescribed in the dosage instructions. This, in turn, leads to more side effects. It is important to adhere to all the instructions given by following the advice of the manufacturer. This way, you will avoid complications that may be brought about by an overdose or under-dose.
Ensure That Your Product is Natural
Before purchasing, you should seek to know whether the product is made of natural or synthetic raspberry ketone. A synthetic product may lead to adverse side effects. Nevertheless, a synthetic product may still be as effective as the original if used correctly. The above guidelines will be of great help to you in your quest for the right raspberry ketone products, and how to avoid side effects while taking them. Many producers of the supplement are genuine. However, you should always look for legal suits and negative reviews against the manufacturers as these will serve as warning signs for an inferior product.
If, at any point, you are not comfortable with raspberry ketone or are not ready to face the risks, you should find another option. However, if you are satisfied with this diet supplement, then the recommended dosage is 500 mg. Raspberry ketone is highly safe, and if instructions are followed well, then there is no danger of experiencing any side effects.